PURPOSEFor acts who are simply looking for regular gigs.
SERVICESBTM Management will –
- Be a booking agent for the band
- Offer first preference to roster artists for tours & other BTM services
- Offer invites to any official BTM social events (Optional – no extra cost)
- Assist with planning and preparing launch shows for releases (Optional – no extra cost)
- 10% discount on BTM Services across the board
- 10% discount on event tickets
Frequently Asked Questions
Simply purchase membership above and we’ll send out the induction within 24 hours.
In the majority of cases, BTM Management does not take a commission for any payments.
BTM Management provides a worksheet for every gig played which has clear details of how payment will work for that respective show – artists are required to acknowledge reading these worksheets before playing any gig with us.
Yes. If this is something you’d be interested in, feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Our shows are typically a strong mix where the artist can safely play covers and originals in however large a volume they find suitable.
They vary pretty considerably between venues, dates and shows – lowest is 20min, highest is generally 3hrs which is usually broken into three 45min sets with a 15min break between each.
It largely depends on what’s available and can be affected by the time of year, climate and a number of other thing, but we can typically fit at least one gig a week in and it only grows from there.
As stated above, it largely depends on what’s available and how far ahead we’ve booked, but in most cases we can offer a booking within the week.